Before the summer holidays, we will be running one lesson in Oadby and Rushey Mead and in August we will be running four lessons
- Lesson 1 - Sunday June 28th 12:00-13:00
- Lesson 1 - Thursday July 2nd 18:30-19:30,
There will not be any lessons taking place in July. There will be four lessons taking place in August in Oadby and Rushey Mead. The provisional timings for these lessons are Oadby 11:30-12:30, and Rushey Mead 16:00-17:00. The dates for the August lessons are:
- Monday August 3rd - Lesson 2
- Wednesday August 5th - Lesson 3
- Monday August 10th - Lesson 4
- Wednesday August 12th - Lesson 5
At the end of these 5 lessons, we will have covered approximately 70% of Core 1 which is the first module students will study. So when you restart college in September, you will already know how to do most topics, giving you a massive advantage for Year 12.
I'm going to make it a little easier for those you you who rely on a lift from parents to get to tuition, as many of your parents wont be able to chauffeur you around during the day. If you catch a bus to get to tuition, I will refund the price of your bus tickets, so it wont cost you anything in transport. Both Oadby and Rushey Mead are easy to get to by bus.
- Rushey Mead - First Bus number 22 - a short two minute walk from the bus stop
- Oadby - Arriva Bus number 31A - drops you off right outside Beauchamp College
We have 5 lessons planned in total, for the AS-Level Summer Course and we will be covering the following topics:
- Lesson 1 - Algebra and Functions - Core 1
- Lesson 2 - Quadratics - Core 1
- Lesson 3 - Simultaneous Equations and Quadratic Inequalities - Core 1
- Lesson 4 - Co-ordinate Geometry- Core 1 + Core 2
- Lesson 5 - Differentiation - Core 1 + Core 2
If you are interested in attending any of these sessions, please email us to let me know as there are limited spaces in each of the classes.